Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, especially a fat antioxidant that promotes the antioxidant effects of unsaturated fatty acids and tissue lipids. As people age, the body's peroxides increase, poisons accumulate, and free radicals cause people to age. Vitamins can prevent the destruction of free radicals, reduce the formation of peroxides, provide the necessary nutrients for the body, promote protein synthesis, promote the detoxification function of the immune system, and resist aging.
It has also been found clinically to prevent and treat a variety of diseases.
1. Treatment of peptic ulcer Some people use vitamin E with sucralfate and atropine to treat peptic ulcer. After taking the medicine, the symptoms disappeared and the ulcer healed. The cure rate was 78.4%, and the total effective rate was 91.5%. The cure rate of the control group was 16.7%, and the total effective rate was 26.3%. The difference between the two groups was very significant. Usage: Vitamin E 400 mg, 2 times a day (in the morning and before going to bed on an empty stomach), each time taking 0.5 g of sucralfate, 0.3 mg of atropine, do not eat 1 hour before and after taking the drug. Continuous medication for 4 weeks.
2. Treatment of postpartum lack of milk Usage: oral vitamin E 200 mg each time, 2 to 3 times a day, continuous medication for 5 days. RESULTS: Thirty patients with postpartum lactation were treated with vitamin E, and the effective rate was 90%. In 26 cases, the amount of lactation exceeded 60 ml per 5 days (less than 10 ml each time before treatment), which was significantly different from the control group.
3. Treatment of intrauterine devices caused by menorrhagia: oral administration of vitamin E, 100 mg each time, once every 2 days, 14 days for a course of treatment. The treatment can be repeated depending on the condition until the symptoms disappear.
4. Skin care Vitamin E can stabilize the protein active structure of cell membrane, promote the normal development of muscles and maintain the elasticity of skin, keep skin and body vital; Vitamin E enters skin cells and directly helps skin to fight free radicals, ultraviolet rays and pollutants. Invasion prevents skin from losing its elasticity due to some chronic or hidden damage until it ages. Vitamin E cannot be synthesized by the body itself and must be taken from outside food. Vitamin E is widely found in some animal and plant foods, but it is greatly damaged in the processing of food and the refining of edible oil. Therefore, in order to obtain sufficient vitamin E, the vitamin E supplement should be properly applied with 5% vitamin E acetate emulsion, 2 times a day, after 4 days, the transdermal water loss is reduced by 19% and 24%, respectively. Because vitamin E can penetrate into the skin to exert its emollient effect, it is an ideal emollient. At the same time, vitamin E has a role in preventing UV damage, maintaining skin elasticity and delaying the aging process of the skin.
5. Prevention and treatment of chloasma to a sufficient amount of vitamin E (100 mg each time, 2 times a day), or the combination of vitamin E and zinc, can prevent chloasma. However, it should be noted that continuous administration for more than 6 months may cause adverse reactions such as platelet aggregation and thrombosis. Should be taken under the guidance of a doctor.
6. Treatment of polymorphous erythema has been reported in 75 patients with polymorphous erythema treated with vitamin E, 70 patients were cured, 3 patients were improved, and 2 patients were ineffective. Usage: Oral vitamin E, 75 mg each time, 3 times a day. After the rash subsides, take 4 to 6 days. Partial itch can be external calamine lotion.
7. Treatment of dysmenorrhea with vitamin E to prevent dysmenorrhea, the effect is excellent. Usage: Oral vitamin E, 300 mg per day.
8. Increase milk secretion From the 37th week of pregnancy to the time of delivery, oral vitamin E 600 mg per day. RESULTS: After the application of vitamin E, the amount of milk during lactation increased significantly.
9. Treatment of neonatal scleredema The neonatal scleredema is caused by cold, premature infection and other factors caused by skin fat and edema. Vitamin E has the effect of improving peripheral circulation, increasing blood flow and promoting metabolism. Each time you give vitamin E 5 ~ 10 mg, once a day, intramuscular injection, for 5 to 7 days, has obvious effect.
10. Treatment of chronic low back pain with oral vitamin E, 100 mg each time, 3 times a day. Has a significant effect.
11. Treatment of primary hemifacial spasm with vitamin E in the treatment of primary hemifacial spasm in 8 patients, of which 5 were markedly effective, 3 improved. Usage: 100 mg each time, 3 times a day, 3 months for 1 course of treatment. There was a female patient who had a daily paroxysmal convulsion more than 10 times before treatment. Beat for 30 seconds each time. After 35 days of treatment with vitamin E, convulsions occasionally occur, up to 1 to 3 times a day, sometimes only 2 to 3 days, only a few seconds at a time.
12. Prevention and treatment of acne with vitamin E for the treatment of acne, can achieve good results. In addition to years of refractory acne, there is generally no need for surgery. Usage: Oral vitamin E, 50 mg each time, 3 times a day, warm water to send clothes.
13. Treatment of calf cramps (gastrocnemius tendon) Usage: 1 vitamin E 10 mg, oral, 3 times a day, 7 days for a course of treatment; 2 vitamin E 5 mg, in the affected side of the middle point and Zusanli for acupoint injection, each Acupoint 2.5 mg, once a day, 5 days for a course of treatment.
14. Treatment of oral ulcers It has been reported that 67 patients with oral ulcers were treated with vitamin E, 40 of which were recurrent oral ulcers. After the treatment, 22 cases of ulcer pain disappeared, and the wound healed after 2 to 3 days. 19 cases of herpetic stomatitis, after 3 to 4 days of medication, the pain disappeared and the ulcer surface began to repair. Usage: 3 grams of vitamin E, 0.1 grams of saccharin, 0.15 ml of vanilla essence, 100 grams of lactose, evenly mixed with powder, applied to the ulcer surface 3 times a day. Another person with vitamin E combined with berberine in the treatment of children with recurrent oral mucosal ulcers, the total effective rate was 85%. Usage: Vitamin E 1 capsule (100 mg) is mixed with berberine 1 tablet (100 mg) and applied to the affected area several times a day.
The above is the role of vitamin E. It can be seen from the above that vitamin E is very helpful to the human body and is one of the indispensable organic substances in the human body. In daily life, we need to absorb vitamin E correctly and effectively.